Sun Pharmaceuticals, Inc National Sales Director- Branded Dermatology in Princeton, New Jersey
National Sales Director- Branded Dermatology
Location NJ, Princeton
Job Category Sales
Employment Duration Full time
National Sales Director Job Description
· To build and maintain a high performance sales organization to effectively achieve business objectives.
· Create and implement effective direct sales strategies and lead nationwide direct sales personnel toward achievement of corporate sales objectives.
· Develop competencies and processes required to create an effective and efficient sales organization.
· Provide leadership through effective communication of vision, active coaching and development while comparing sales results to goals and taking appropriate action to correct when necessary.
· Provide sales management, budget control, compensation programs and incentive planning.
· Ensure effective hiring, orientation, training, development and retention of sales managers and representative.
· Provide supervision through field visits, observations and measurement of results to include but not limited to performance appraisals and salary reviews.
· Responsible for building and maintain relationships with key customers in the field through meetings in the field and at national and local dermatology conferences
· Proactively identify changes in healthcare market place, delivery systems, and competitive pressures to develop and modify strategies and tactics accordingly. Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts.
· Manage to meet/exceed monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts.
· Partner with the Manager – Corporate and Strategic Accounts in the development of key customer relationship management. Aid in the development of KOL accounts with Regional Sales Managers and Area Mangers.
· Establish effective relationships and collaborations with other departments (Marketing, Finance, Shared Services, etc.) to address key business issues and opportunities.
Must have recent successful 2 nd line field sales management experience including 2+ years in a leadership position in Dermatology within the last 5 years.
Experience and success in recruiting and retaining a high performance sales team and a demonstrated ability to lead and manage a diverse sales team.
Demonstrated ability to achieve sales plans.
Proven business analysis and judgment with the ability to proactively manage business to meet objectives.
Demonstrated ability to professionally develop and coach team members.
Strategy development, project management, problem solving, and change management skills.
Solid understanding of market requirements and issues.
Exceptional negotiation skills.
Ability to build positive working relationships, both internally and externally.
Ability to effectively present information and negotiate with all levels of management including (i.e. CFO, CIO, CEO, CMO, etc.).
Demonstrated strong oral and written communication skills.
Business related computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite.
Location NJ, NYC, PA, and DE
Disclaimer: The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employee within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees as assigned to this job. Nothing herein shall preclude the employer from changing these duties from time to time and assigning comparable duties or other duties commensurate with the experience and background of incumbent(s).